Who are we?
If getting paid to inspire and make people smile sounds like a good deal to you, then Lovely Nepal might have the best job vacancy in Nepal for you.
If you are looking for one of the best jobs in Nepal and you’re a know it all who always pulls out fun facts at parties, then working with us could help you share your knowledge. No matter what kind of content you create, there’s room on our elite team for you.
If we lived in the world of the famous sitcom “F.R.I.E.N.D.S”, we’d ask, “how you doin’?”. But since this is the real world and we are a tight-knit group of awesome content specialists looking for witty Chandlers, we would like to get down to the point and ask: Would you like to join our team?
Like the Central Perk, our company has been a hotspot for many young and enthusiastic individuals looking to join heads and have a good time. However, we aren’t limited to just having fun. For the past 14 years, we have collaborated with contributors from all over the world to generate content useful to our users.
And now, we are looking to share our passion for Nepali food, culture and landmarks with our newest venture: Lovely Nepal. So, if you’ve got an appetite for creativity just like Joey does for food, join us. We promise that it will be an incredible working and learning opportunity. So, what are you waiting for? Free that Smelly Cat and sign up!
How to apply?
You want to get noticed by our recruiters? Sure, all you got to do is to let us have a peek into your abilities and overall personality.
For that, you need to send us your CV along with an application and a hip cover letter that is sure to get you noticed.
Use the form below at the end of this document to apply.
You don’t need to worry about seeming silly or funny. We value Pheobes of all kinds.
Here is a list of latest and best job vacancies at Lovely Nepal that you can apply for:
Someone artsy who can come up with marketing campaigns creatives, promotional materials and eye catching website mockups
Head of Content
Head of Creativity
Head of Growth
Creative Content Writers
Front end developer
Senior WordPress Developer
What are we looking for?
We are looking for people who share Monica’s knack for details, Ross’s passion, Chandler’s wit, Rachel’s charm, Phoebe’s inspiration
If you think that you’ve got any of these qualities, then you shall earn a place among us. Besides that, here are a few qualities that we value:
Here are a few characteristics that we value:
- Staying up-to-date with the current events and trends of the world
- Having a deep interest in pop culture. If you remember almost all the names of characters in Game of Thrones or understand how all the Marvel movies are connected, then you may already fit the bill.
- If wanderlust is an integral part of your personality and the idea of travelling the world is a goal at the back of your mind, then you will find a place at Lovely Nepal.
- A team player attitude. You can’t always expect to be a Lone-Ranger. Sometimes you have to band together like the Guardians of the Galaxy. (We are Groot after all.)
- Being articulative. You need to be able to come up with and express your thoughts like a musician. We need a Freddie Mercury to turn even the dullest of ideas into a Bohemian Rhapsody.
- A guru who is an expert in major technical software. Basically, a Howard Wolowitz who can solve every problem related to technology.
- Having a good eye for details like Sherlock Holmes does. You shall need to pay attention to the slightest of details to derive the right conclusions.
Just like the characters on F.R.I.E.N.D.S couldn’t be any more different yet close to each other, our team here at Lovely Nepal displays a similar diversity. We are bookworms, musicians, cartoonists, comedians, weirdos, hipsters and daydreamers. We are all different from one another and yet we all have a place in this jigsaw puzzle that is our company.
If you thought the Avengers were a tight-knit team, then you haven’t seen our crew. Working at LovelyNepal is like having a second family.
If you do decide that you do want to step inside our own Central Perk, we guarantee that it will be a worthwhile experience.
Our Hiring Process:
- You will bump into this advertisement
- You will think, “Wow! It’s totally me!” as our post will make you go “alright, alright, alright” like Matthew McConaughey
- You put your cape and tell us your interest and experience (email, call, shout in front of our office.)
- We will assign you test mission to see what type of metahuman you are
- We meet you in person
- You will brag about this awesome job you got like a victorious gladiator
Salary offered, Benefits and More:
- Salary according to your skills and there is no bar for deserving one
- Along with a great salary, a major benefit for you will be the working environment where your skills and abilities can root and grow into a Weirwood Tree.
- Homely and healthy lunch just like your mother makes
- Work will not always seem like a chore, especially when you get rewarding days like office outings where you will go for dinner, movies and even barbeque parties and bonding days like Office Dance days
Don’t ignore this awesome opportunity. If nothing else, it will teach you the type of company you need to look for when you graduate from the college.
Don’t just stay quiet and idle. Make some noise and spread the news. An awesome opportunity is just a stone throw away. Share this! Don’t be afraid of your friends or co-workers stealing this role. We have multiple openings. Be their friend and both of you come work here. If you are amazing and smart, we will find a place for you.
And to stand out, don’t forget to send your resume, cover letter, and link to social profiles and past work history